We firmly believe that Health2B program participants are ambassadors to the accelerator and the community and must behave accordingly. It is required that participants:
- help each other and make themselves available to each other
- show respect and stand up for team members, understanding that a startup must be well functioning team
- show respect for other startups, program participants, partners, coaches, mentors, etc.
- are honest and transparent within teams and with other teams
- keep promises and agreements, respect ownership of resources and content, and protect sensitive information
- communicate professionally and accept that visitors, partners, customers may have differing opinions
- absolutely do not gossip
Pretty straight forward rules.
We also welcome your comments on our code of conduct so we can address them.